6 lis 2019

Ignis Stupeo Scientia [Final Fantasy XV]



darkspectrum-art: “  There was going to be DLC for Final Fantasy XV and new costumes. I saw comments online hoping for swimsuits etc. down the line, so I thought about how Ignis would dress. Used a few references for the pose, clothes and of course...Look at that face!So perfect ;_;Rather sultrydarkspectrum-art: “I FINALLY DID IT. I DREW IGNIS. Please forgive the quality as I had to muster up a whole lot of courage to even attempt this knowing I wouldn’t do him justice, especially the first time around. >u< He’s my favorite Final Fantasy XV...Finally finished the game! I took my time and tried my best to avoid spoilers. I’ll perhaps try to get a Platinum trophy sometime. Overall, this was a very lovely game that incorporated so many more previous Final Fantasy elements in gameplay,...Must be worried about Noct’s driving again…f-x-er: “I’ve fallen for this man :’) ”
getglad-iolus: “he doesn’t even need to say anything. just a serious gaze, a point of the finger, and the boy knows to straighten up ”darkspectrum-art: “Happy Birthday Iggy~! >u< ”
; ) #NationalCoffeeDay (PAK Ignis)otters11: “ Final Fantasy XV: Reclaim Your Throne Trailer “ 500 x 500 The boys playing cards. ” ”getglad-iolus: “  Ignis Scientia. Adviser to heir apparent of Lucis. ”Sneaking a peek?It’s difficult trying to catch Ignis with a different expression besides serious. Well, I caught a new one: extra serious. XDPS4 Screenshot. Unedited. Final Fantasy XV.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz